2019 FSLCA All State Team Selection Committee
1. FSLCA All State honorees will be the best players in the state, public or private, as chosen by coaches in the state and the FSLCA selection committee. The high school must be an active member of the FSLCA in order to nominate players.
2. All US Lacrosse All American selections will be automatically considered for 1st Team All State designation if their school is a member of the Florida State Lacrosse Coaches Association. However, the player's head coach is still responsible for submitting their information to us via our nomination process. Our All State selections will be the very best players in the state regardless of: their division, graduating year, concentration of players from one school, region, or side of state.
3. All State selections will consist of:
2 Defensive Midfielders
4. Nominations will be due no later than May 5, 2019. The Association is researching online nominating and voting options for the 2019 season for the committee.
5. There will be 10 committee members on the All State Selection committee and 1 chairman. It is our desire that all regions of the state are represented on this committee.
6. The All-State Selection Committee will meet on May 15, 2019. This will allow for the All American voting to conclude in advance of our All-State selection meeting.
Florida All State Lacrosse Team Committee
Episcopal School of Jacksonville
Melbourne Central Catholic HS
Cardinal Mooney Catholic HS